Use data management to create sustainable supply chains
KPMG and ChainPoint have teamed up to brief you on developments in sustainable supply chains in a cutting edge webinar. You can view the webinar recording by leaving your details in the form. A
An outline of this webinar is provided below:
- The broader picture: global trends in sustainable supply chains
- Current and evolving regulations in supply chains sustainability.
- Investor attitudes towards supply chain risks.
- Impacts on costs of companies operating in (food) supply chains.
- The challenges faced by firms in monitoring and managing supplier performance
- Results of recent surveys with company leadership.
- Since there are many overlapping challenges in sustainability and food safety, we will address corresponding food safety issues and possible solutions on data management.
- How to manage the information flow beyond organizational boundaries
- Overview of interventions to overcome challenges in data management.
- A hands-on case study on data management.